2022 Annual Liquor License Renewals
The following forms and process required to renew Annual Liquor Licenses (includes Common Victualler and Entertainment):
- DOWNLOAD/PRINT renewal form: ABCC RENEWAL FORMS.
- PICK-UP: You may also pick-up a hard copy of this form at the Licensing Office, Mon.-Fri. 8am-4pm, 4 Fairgrounds Road.
- SIGNATURE: ABCC forms can only be signed by legally authorized individuals. Please review list of authorized individuals: Authorized Signatory List. Electronic Signatures are allowed.
- CORRECTIONS: Please include any corrections on a Blank Form. Only submit corrections previously approved by the Select Board and ABCC. Do NOT use this form to Change a Manager. That must be applied for separately.
- DEADLINE: All ABCC Renewal Forms MUST BE SIGNED in NOVEMBER and returned to the Nantucket Licensing Office by NOVEMBER 30 at 4:00 pm. Absolutely No Exceptions.
- SUBMIT: Return your signed forms any of the following ways:
- In Person: Records Window, 4 Fairgrounds Road, 8am-4pm or drop box in vestibule.
- Scan and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Licensing, NPD, 4 Fairgrounds Road, Nantucket 02554 (email us it has been sent in case it gets delayed!)
Please Review 2022 Licensing Fees and note the following:
- FEES: All Fees that were reduced or waived during the COVID-19 State of Emergency have returned to their 2019 level. Liquor License Fees were increased and approved by the Select Board on October 9, 2019.
- PAYMENT: All Licensing Fees must be paid with Bank Guaranteed Funds payable to Town of Nantucket.
- DUE: All 2022 Licensing Fees are DUE by Friday, December 31, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
- All Health Inspections and Permits for Common Victuallers and COI Inspections/Certificates must be completed and valid as of January 1, 2022.
- All Departments will contact establishments to renew and schedule inspections as required. Forms and Info are also included below but please contact each Department directly for further info and to schedule inspections. Please allow 30 days ahead of your 2022 opening.
- HEALTH: The permit will be ready for pick-up one business day after receiving the order payment confirmation email from City Hall Systems (Please allow up to 3 days from order date to receive the payment confirmation email).
- BUILDING: COI Application Form. Fee: $75. Contact: email@example.com
- FIRE: Fire Safety Inspection Form. Fee: $50. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEALTH: Annual Renewal Letter. Fees: Various. Contact: email@example.com
- Email: Licensing@police.nantucket-ma.gov
- In-Person: Lobby Records Window, 4 Fairgrounds Road, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm. Please make appointment for anything more than a question or two.
- Phone: 508-325-4100, x5832 or 5917.