We are on a quarterly billing cycle. The due dates are normally as follows:
- 1st Quarter: Due August 1st
- 2nd Quarter: Due November 1st
- 3rd Quarter: Due February 1st
- 4th Quarter: Due May 1st
Fiscal Year 2023 (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023)
Real Estate and Personal Property Due Dates:
- 1st Quarter: Issued July 1, 2022 – Due August 1, 2022
- 2nd Quarter: Issued October 1, 2022 – Due November 1, 2022
- 3rd Quarter: Issued January 1, 2023 – Due February 1, 2023
- 4th Quarter: Issued April 3, 2023 – Due May 3, 2023
Real Estate and Personal Property tax bills are always issued at the same time but are mailed separately. You may not receive them on the same day, please allow for mailing time.
Please call or email the Tax Collector’s office if you do not receive your bill: 508-228-7200 - option 2.