- COMMON VICTUALLER
- MOBILE FOOD UNITS
- CLASS I, II, III AUTO DEALER @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- JUNK DEALERS
- RENTAL CAR AGENCIES
- OPEN AIR PARKING
- FLOWER, VEGETABLE, SHELLFISH VENDOR
- KEEPING OF ANIMALS @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
2019 TAXI-TOUR-CHARTER-LIMO WAITING LIST RENEWALS:
To remain on the waiting list for a Taxi - Charter - Tour - Limo Licenses, you must renew annually in the month of May.
Waiting Lists as of April 29, 2019:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND FEES:
DUE BY FRIDAY, MAY 31, 2019 at 4:00 PM:
- WAITING LIST RENEWAL FORM: Fill out and print your Renewal Form –or- you may pick up at the Permits Office to fill out.
- Submit ONE Form for each list you wish to renew (i.e. you are on the waiting list for a Taxi License and a Tour License - you must submit TWO forms and $20 to remain on both lists).
- FEES: $10 per Waiting List. You must pay a fee for each Waiting List position you wish to renew.
- Renewal Forms and Fees must be returned to the Permits Office at the Public Safety Facility, 4 Fairgrounds Road by 4 pm on Friday, May 31, 2019. No exceptions.
2019 SEASONAL ON-PREMISE LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Please read ALL Instructions on the Seasonal (On-Premise) Liquor License renewals here: 2019 SEASONAL RENEWAL GUIDELINES
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND FEES:
DUE BY FRIDAY, MARCH 29, 2019 at 4:00 PM:
1. ABCC RENEWAL FORM: All 2019 Annual License Renewal forms from the ABCC can be found here: ABCC Renewal Application Form. Select and print your form –or- you may pick up a copy here at the Licensing Office, 4 Fairgrounds Road, Records window, (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am-4:00 pm)
- Signature: The form must be dated and signed in the month of March by an authorized corporate officer, individual or partner.
- Corrections: If you need to make corrections to any of the information on the renewal forms, please use the Blank Renewal Form to indicate the corrections and attach them to the renewal application that needs to be corrected.
2. INSURANCE: All Section 12 (On-Premise) Licensees MUST include a current Insurance Liability Certificate with their Renewal Form. This policy must include a minimum amount of $250,000 coverage for injury or death of one (1) person AND $500,000 coverage for any one (1) accident resulting in injury to or death of more than one (1) person. The Board of Selectmen must have a copy of your insurance certificate to renew the license.
3. LICENSING RENEWAL FORM: Please fill out the Licensing Renewal Form information online, print and return to Licensing.
4. LICENSING FEES: All Fees must be paid before 2019 Licenses are issued. Please review 2019 Fees for Liquor/Common Victualler/Entertainment - Fees must be paid with Bank Guaranteed Funds made payable to Town of Nantucket. Sunday Entertainment License is paid separately and made payable to Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
5. CERTIFICATE OF INSPECTION: Please read the Seasonal Renewal Guidelines for an outline of how the COI Process has changed for 2019. Please fill out the following forms online, print and submit to Fire and Building Departments with required fees: